Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time Management!!! Help!!!

For those who drop by every now and then - thank you! Also, I apologize if you've been looking for something new and hopefully interesting to read, but I am having the worst time with time management!
I have entirely too many interests! It is becoming increasingly more difficult to fit all of my interests into my life! What with a job, family, and let's not forget the degree I'm finishing - there just are not enough hours in the day!
I could smack myself daily as I work on completing this degree after 100 years, but what would that do other than give me a headache and further delay my pursuit of enjoyable activities. The truth of the matter is the school business is not really bad, I'm just so angry at myself for having to do it at this time in my life. I am finding it enjoyable, which is a good thing, because I decided to complete my undergrad in order to pursue an advanced degree.
Now to the things I don't seem to have time for - this blog, a novel in progress, knitting, paper crafts and photography!
What has happened is that I come home from work and if I don't have to prepare dinner I usually make a mad dash to the bed for a power nap that turns into a true late afternoon Siesta, and by the time I am up again it really is time to go to bed.
If anyone has any wonderful tips on time management and finding the ever elusive energy stash, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment