Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's March Madness Baby!

The countdown is on! The first tip-off for the 2009 Road to the Final Four is about 63 minutes away!

As a northeast Ohioan I am proud to root on Cleveland State University - Go Vikes, and the University of Akron - Go Zips! Each of these teams has earned a berth to the dance for the first time in 23 years! The irony here is that I had allegedly just completed my studies at CSU the last time they made it into the NCAA tournament and here again, I am a student definitely on the brink of completing my studies.

We Ohioans have even more to cheer about with the entry of the Ohio State Buckeyes, University of Dayton Flyers, and the Xavier University Musketeers each winning a bid to the tournament.

So to the entire state - Let's go Ohio! Make us proud!



No comments:

Post a Comment