Sunday, March 06, 2011

Mastering Manual Mode



For the last five weeks I've participated in "Mastering Manual Mode" a photography class presented by Big Picture Classes Online, and I'm really enjoying it! Today I finally downloaded the 522 pictures I have taken in the last couple of weeks, which is not all of the photos taken.

I recall someone saying you shouldn't delete your bad photos, well I'm not totally sure about that, but I can say that some shots that are not the greatest, can have merits. A case in point is this photo of the tree in my backyard. I like this shot, but I can say it is not the shot I was looking for.
It is bit over processed, but I was able to learn a thing or two about ISO, shutter speed, and aperture from taking this shot.

This next shot is much better and also is the end result of several shots taken at the Westside Market.


Keep an eye out for more photo posts! Now off to do some knitting. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment