Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Seeking Clarity


Have you ever felt your head was stuck in the clouds? Well I have for a while, but I'm seeking a clearing similar to the motion taking place in the photo above.

To that end I enrolled a few weeks ago in the Superhero Summer Camp in an attempt to slow down and play just as we did in our youth. As so often is the case in my world - life got in the way, and I didn't fully participate, but I did regularly print out the activities for the day. In reviewing the various activities I have found that I missed out on some great guided activities. Did I really miss out? Well no, because as I said I printed them out and even though the summer is winding down it doesn't mean I can't have a late Summer Camp does it? I don't think the actual start time is going to be a problem so I'm going to go all in beginning this Sunday.

If you are looking to find your creative clarity, or just plain old clarity in your life it's not too late for you as I just noticed registration for Superhero Summer Camp does not end until tomorrow, August 31st. What do you have to lose? It's free, and I'm sure you'll come away with a better sense of yourself. Curious? Go here, and move the storm clouds and cobwebs circling in your mind!

If free doesn't work for you, check out the Chookooloonks Path Finder, a five week guided self-study program on creating  your own beautifully different life. For a mere $75 author, blogger, photographer Karen Walrond will lead the journey to finding and creating your own beautifully different life. I have signed up and can't wait. Learn more about this adventure here.

Hope to see you on the Path to a beautifully different me and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment