Monday, September 26, 2011

Capturing A Moment In Time

Capturing the many unique and interesting experiences in life also draws me to the art of Photography, and the image below represents one of my recent experiences.

I recently visited Chicago to attend "Stitch and Pitch" which is an held by local Knitting Guilds and Major League Baseball. This was a gift to my niece an avid baseball fan/player and former knitter at the ripe age of 11.

Men Knit Too
The gentleman pictured was attending the same event and agreed to let me photograph him, because "Men Knit Too"!

2 comments:

  1. What a great splash of purple color...he seems proud to be a knitter. Nice capture of a unique event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea for an event! If only I could knit better - then I could join the rest of my crew for a baseball game (since I'm really not a fan...) ; )

    And good for him!

    ReplyDelete