Saturday, January 14, 2012

365/66 Photo Challenge Check-In

Winter has finally come to the "north coast" so I spent a relaxing day with my laptop. No need to venture out into the blustery cold - been there done that (maybe tomorrow).

Started the day of relax with Ali Edwards and a video chat for One Little Word. What in inspiring way to start the day. The group offered up tips for a successful year and some great humor too! During an exchange about apps for the Iphone one respondent said "I'd give up my right arm for my Iphone", now if that's not an endorsement I haven't heard any!

After the chat I was supposed to get moving on my word and a number of other projects, but I got stuck working on the post processing of some photos. Oh, I did stop and take a few shots, but after that it was the laptop all day.

Between playing with photos and "Words With Friends" I can say it was an enjoyable day.

These are the highlights:
Fresh popped - OPD-13-JAN 13 2012

Inspired by OLW chat and preparation for Beyond Layers  with Kim Klassen

OPD-14-JAN 14 2012

Inspired by this week's Picture Inspiration and the chill outside!

1 comment:

  1. As a sometimes photographer myself, Words With Friends seems a more appropriate time-waster than, say, television. Bottom line, my lens is fairly empty lately. I will always justify my TV time as long as I can tie it back to wordplay. Somehow that makes it ‘educational.’ Blame my love of Scrabble, WWF and TV trivia for spawning my blog and the word game that resides therein. Still, all these distractions keep me away from my camera.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete