Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So Idiotic

I could not believe my eyes! This woman was riding down the street with the front and rear windows totally covered in snow. There was only a small portion of the front windshield cleaned - at eye level.
I was so astonished I had to take a photo with my cell. Unfortunately, I was driving and did not have time to circle around and get a good picture of the entire car.
The irony of the whole incident is that she was heading to Mass - I hope that during her prayers she thanked God and all his saints for watching over her!
I'm sure she would have been forgiven for being a few minutes late - it really wouldn't have taken more than 10-15 minutes to clear off the snow!!



2 comments:

  1. Only 10-15 minutes! LOL, Oh, I so don't miss the snow and cold (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Lori, I know you remember the cold, so you know that when it comes to clearing snow - you KEEP IT MOVIN' so you can quickly get into that warm car! LOL

    ReplyDelete